It’s time to start thinking of how to turn an ordinary Thanksgiving celebration into something spectacular. Show your family how much they mean to you by putting your craft skills to work to make personalized Thanksgiving décor and gifts.
We’ve got 5 ideas that will make them go ‘wow’.
1) Light it up: Candles are always in vogue for Thanksgiving. Mix fragrant candles, tiny yellow pumpkins and garlands of berries into a rustic trough-like wooden candle holder to bring light, color and warmth to your Thanksgiving table
2) Make it classy: Use easily available online printables that bring out the essence of fall, pairing them with pumpkins and branches to diffuse a classy, yet festive air to your celebratory Thanksgiving centerpiece.
3) Personalize place cards: Today’s watchword is customize, and there’s a million different ways to personalize Thanksgiving place cards, such as a dried fall leaf for each guest; a wreath made of rosemary with name tags in each; or even a bowl full of pine cones with a paper leaf silhouette.
4) Door décor: Offer a warm welcome to dinner with DIY Thanksgiving décor right at the door. Hang an old tray lined with chalkboard paint for your welcome message, and spruce it up with autumn branches and sprigs of berries. If you’re looking for something to brighten up the inside, hang a pine cone cluster with richly colored ribbons for an elegant touch.
5) Add some comfort: Including some decorative throw pillows will make family time after lunch more relaxing. Bring added warmth to your Thanksgiving décor by embellishing pillows with fabric leaves or buttons in seasonal tones. Try these for inspiration: https://casaamore-international.com/collections/decorative-pillows