Sashiko Design Pillow, Embellished Pillow, Decorative throw pillow, Christmas, Birthday Gift
Shipping Cost: FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the world; usually ships within 6 to 10 business days
Guarantee and Exchange Policy: 30 Day exchange and money back guarantee. For policies, please Click Here
DESIGNER'S NOTES AND DETAILS
Decorative pillow cover in ivory faux silk with geometric Japanese sashiko design in gray. Throw pillow cover handcrafted with neutral beads makes an amazing addition to any kind of decor. It also makes a lovely Christmas gift, wedding gift, anniversary gift, birthday gift, housewarming gift or for any special occasion. This cushion cover is an interplay of gorgeous beads with subtle shine emerging from the fabric to create an impacting contrast to color and material. The accent pillow has gray beads work in Bishamon Japanese Sashiko pattern. This pillowcase has the traditional tortoise shell (Bishamon in Japanese) pattern that symbolizes one of the Seven Deities of good fortune. It symbolizes strength and stability, making it a perfect housewarming gift.
- Same faux silk fabric on both sides
- Backed by cotton lining
Zipper closure for a neat look
Inside seams serged to prevent fraying and for durability
- Insert Not Included. This listing is for one pillow cover only
- Available in multiple sizes. Please select the size you like from the pull-down menu
- For a size not listed, please message me and I will be happy to custom make it for you
- Fabric color - You can give your choice for fabric color, options are shown in listing image #3. If no option is provided, the default will be as shown in listing image.
- To customize, please mention your choice of color in the "SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELLER" box during checkout.
Need Help? Contact us