Who doesn’t love plants? Houseplants not only bring beauty and a tropical feel to your home but also remove toxins and soak up bad air that usually make their way into your home. They are extremely versatile and can be used in numerous ways to refresh and enhance your home’s décor and ambiance. You can use them to add color to your room, create a relaxing mood, to purify the air or simply as accent features. Here are some tips that will help you decorate your home with plants:
1. Room divider- Use a shelf full of plants as a room divider that will divide your space and characterize different parts of the room. It is a great way to add beauty to your home.
2. Wall-mounted décor- Keep your home clean and minimal with this lone staghorn fern above the bed. This will add just the right amount of warmth and interest in your bedroom.
3. Plant clusters- Gather a few plants on a coffee table or dining room table as living and breathing decorations. Choose planters and plants of different heights and textures to create a visual interest.
4. Chair planter- Flaunt your love for the vintage by using it as a plant stand to put both on display.
5. Hanging art- Grow beautiful mini indoor gardens with hanging terrariums or pods. Hang them from ceiling or display them on shelves to give your home a modern and contemporary look.