Spring cleaning time is here and it’s time to give your home a makeover. It’s time to try something new. And we have just the stuff for you. Try out these home décor themes and tell us what you
1. Flowers, flowers everywhere: Spring is here which means floral designs are back and they’re here to stay. If you’re doing your spring cleaning, then throw out last year’s style and usher in, the age of flowers. Whether it’s your curtains, your carpet, your throw pillows, or a wall hanging, you can never have too many flowers!
2. Something blue: Blue is the new black in the world of interior design. And your bedroom needs some blue right now. Paint your walls a shade of blue, preferably a lighter shade which soothes your eyes when you walk into a room. Buy some matching lamps and frames, and enjoy the summer!
3. A bit of gold: Adding home décor that is gold in color, gives your home a very regal look. Throw in some gold-colored pillows on the bed, buy vases and centrepieces. Add a bit of gold to your upholstery and see the difference.
4. Patio indoors? Bringing in your outdoor furniture is quite the trend these days, and you know what? It works! It even saves you the money from buying two different types of furniture.
5. Natural Minerals: using semi-precious stones and minerals in stuff around your house, gives it a very unique look. You can find natural minerals in candle stands and lamps. Even shells work beautifully.