You’d be surprised at the uses just random items lying around your house can have. Whether it’s your old rake, or a bottle of milk, recycle as much as you can. This way, not only are you helping the environment, but also saving money! So, without further ado, here are 5 kitchen hacks that are going to make your life a little easier:
1. Wine glass holder: Once you’re done raking all your leaves and the rake is old and unusable, don’t throw it out. Instead make this really interesting wine glass holder out of it!
2. Desk organiser: We bet this one tickles the OCD in you. Use a desk organizer to keep your plates, cookie sheets and cutting boards. Ingenious, no?
3. Good old Velcro: Gotta love Velcro. Velcro fixes everything especially your dish towels so they don’t slip off. Needless to say, the same can be done with towels in the bathroom as well.
4. CD holders for Tupperware: Use CD holders to keep all your container lids in place, because we all know how cranky we get when we can’t find a container lid.
5. Tea bag wreath: Make a wreath of tea bag sachets to keep your tea organized and have a lovely little wall hanging for your kitchen. All you need is some glue, some ice cream sticks and tea bags. Go figure!